Friday, March 24, 2017

TGIF 100 Designer Spotlight Mercedes Weber

Friday! Friday! Friday is my favorite day, YAY! We are celebrating 60 MPH gusts out here on the plains! They had initially talked about getting our first severe storms of the year last night but that apparently blew right past us and went into Nebraska! The snow has so far skipped us but we are getting rain, and we so NEED it!

TGIF Challenges is celebrating #100!! We are on our 100th challenge and what better that to celebrate our creator, Mercedes Weber!

Get full Challenge Details by clicking here



Being new to the team I really wasn't sure where to go with the card for this particular challenge. Mercedes really has no particular trademark style because anything that she creates is amazing. In doing some research I decided that I wanted something soft yet simple. 

The card started with a Soft Sky Butterfly adorned with Basic Pearls that I colored with a gold sharpie marker. My cute little gold dots were created using the Playful Background set and then heat embossed using Versamark, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and Heat Tool. Once I did this to the Very Vanilla tag I decided I should add a bit of it onto the Falling In Love DSP! The Tag has a nice piece of the Gold Satin Ribbon with a Metallic Gold Thread bow. You will also notice the thread behind the Butterfly. I chose "Thank You" from the Thoughtful Banner set because I really can't thank Mercedes enough for giving me this opportunity to be on this design team! It too is heat embossed in gold on a accent piece of Sahara Sand. I made this cuter little banner using the Classic Label Punch!

Thank you so much for stopping in! Until next time


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Butterflies are my fave! Welcome to the TGIF team Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!!! I am just not noticing your comment... My notifications are all jacked up! I just wanted you to know how much it meant to me that I am part of TGIF! Thank You for such an amazing opportunity!

      Delete