Friday, April 27, 2018

TGIF 157 Tic Tac Toe Flowers, Pink and Pearls!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! We all made it, and this week we didn't blow away!!!

This week with TGIF Challenges we are playing and creating with a fabulous Tic Tac Toe! I quickly made my three in a row by going across the top!


I am so excited about this Share What You Love Suite and Bundle. This amazing DSP and Photopolymer stamp set will be released EARLY to you as customers TUESDAY!!!! The paper alone is amazing and it worked out perfect for this weeks challenge!



I made this great double gate fold card with a bit of a twist. When cutting my DSP for the card I somehow cut it at 5 1/4" instead of 5 1/2". So I made a nice Berry Burst Card Stock base at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" to adhere the double gate fold to. I stamped the Mint Macaron wash look on the inside with Crumb Cake flowers and Gold Stampin' Emboss Thank You sentiment from the Love What You do stamp set. Then with the belly band, I used coordinating DSP and Vellum Card Stock. The nice Very Vanilla stitched Circle was stamped in a coordinating manner and added three of the Share What You Love Artisan pearls! A lovely bow of Very Vanilla Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon was the perfect touch!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see how you make your Tic Tac Toe



No comments:

Post a Comment