Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 275 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday! School is back in full swing and it looks like all 3 kids survived yesterday! Weather is on its way and I am hoping Mother Nature doesn't punish me with a Snow Day! Not sure if I will be blanketing horses as it is suppose to start as rain and turn to snow!

The Paper Craft Crew has a fun sketch that was designed by former design team member Crystal Komara. I wasn't sure how to play with this sketch but after some crafty collaboration with a friend I figured it out.. 

Click Here Fo Challenge Details


This Berry Burst card with a matte of Bermuda Bay sure came together nicely. I honestly wasn't sure when I looked at the sketch what exactly I was going to do but it all came together nicely. Once I had my angled piece of Picture Perfect Party DSP. My Bow is also from the Picture Perfect Party, I have fussy cut it and heat embossed it twice with clear Stampin' Emboss powder. This bow has about 4 or 5 dimensionals just so it would lay flat. I added some of the Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron below the bow. The sentiment comes from the Picture Perfect Birthday set. I used my Paper Snips to cut it up so that I could add the Celebrate from the Celebrate You thinlits. I actually ended up cutting this 3 times. Twice out of Bermuda Bay and then out of the Light Green Glimmer Paper from the Magic & Myths Glimmer Paper Pack.

Thank you so much for stopping in today! I can't wait to see the creations that you come up with! Have a great Wednesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment