Friday, October 6, 2017

TGIF Challenges 128 A Cuppa Fall

TGIF!!!! I am SOOOOOO glad that today is Friday! It has been one crazy week! We have our fall family pictures this weekend and I couldn't be more excited!


This week with TGIF Challenges we have a warm fall color scheme that you are all sure to enjoy! Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake!




This fabulous card was created for my Cards And A Cuppa class that I have at a local espresso bar and bakery. A nice rich base of Cherry Cobbler with a matte of Crumb Cake seemed to start this card off right. Behind the coffee cup I have stamped the Sunflower from Painted Harvest first in Cajun Craze and then in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla Card Stock. I accented with the leaf punch using Gold Foil and Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla. My coffee cup was created with the cup stamp from Merry Cafe (I like it better than the one in the Coffee Cafe Bundle) using Crumb Cake ink with the sentiment being stamped in Crushed Curry. The lid was stamped in Early Espresso on Crumb Cake. Before putting this onto my card I added a 1" strip of the Wood Textures DSP as well as a piece of the Year of Cheer Washi Tape. The solid Crushed Curry Bakers Twine was just the right touch before adhering my cup with Stampin' Dimensionals!!

So glad you stopped by to see this lovely card! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Have a wonderful weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment