Friday, October 13, 2017

TGIF 129 Sketch Challenge Feeling Elf like

TGIF!!! I know that we are all glad that it is Friday. TGIF Challenges is back this week with a fun sketch! Can you tell I am addicted to the markers yet? Stampin' Blends... AMAZING!


We all know that a sketch is totally up to how you visualize it... I knew exactly what was going to happen as soon as I messed with this cute little elf guy from the Festive Phrases stamp set in the Holiday Catalog with my Stampin' Blends markers and who doesn't like an elf!?


I did a nice layout of the Christmas Around The Worlds DSP, this is part of the Buy 3 get 1 free DSP sale. A nice border of Wood Textures DSP seemed to be the perfect contrast for this card. This was matted onto Smoky Slate with a nice Pool Party base. I die cut my colored image with a Stitched Oval and layered it onto a nice Gold Foil scalloped oval from the Layering Oval Framelits. Before adhering this I added a nice doubled linen thread bow and some wrinkled up Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon to coordinate with the sketch. A few... well, okay 5 Glitter Enamel dots and this cutie patootie was done!

Phew! I can't wait to see what you all ink up for this weeks challenge! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment