Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 263 Sketch Challenge

Squeeee!!! Happy Wednesday! We are over the hump and well on our way to the weekend. I am back with the Paper Craft Crew this week with a fun sketch! We all know that a sketch is very much ones interpretation! I couldn't wait to bust out the brand new Stampin' Blends! These markers are amazing!!!



Okay, I really took a really whimsical approach to this sketch...


This card was really so much fun to make! I started with a base of Rich Razzleberry with a soft matte of Soft Sky. I stamped the images from Touches of Texture using the Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Once I had them stamped I used the Stampin' Blends to color them in shades of Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party, with accents of Old Olive and Daffodil Delight. Some nice Gold Metallic Thread loops were a nice touch of sparkle with the Glitter Enamel Dots. The sentiment is from Birthday Blooms and was the perfect touch to this stunning card!

Thank you so much for stopping in! I can't wait to see what you ink up for this weeks challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment