Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 109 Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday! Today I am designing with the Stamp Ink Paper design team and we have whipped a  a really fun sketch for you all to play along with. 

I had a pretty good Monday yesterday, until I rode my horse. I was trying to show a friend some thing and Miss Maisey decided that she did not like it. She went right , I went left... needless to say I hit the ground. It has been a while since I have come off a horse, so in all honesty I was due and now I am a bit a sore!

Now lets get to the challenge, this fun sketch was designed my team member Lisa Altman! It is one of those sketches that leaves a lot of possibilities!


This card starts with a nice crisp base of Night of Navy. I couldn't resist using the Lemon Lime Twist. My Whisper White Layer is embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder. I used the Square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits to die cut the Night of Navy stamped sentiment from the Carols of Christmas bundle. I matted this with a coordinating layer of Night of Navy card stock. The Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon was just the right touch. The coordinating dies for this bundle make some really fabulous trees in the Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper and Lemon Lime Twist. My Gold Foil Reindeer was just what I needed to go with my trees. A few Glitter Enamel Dots and I was done with this beauty!

I can't wait to see what you make with this fun sketch! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You've got me thinking about Lemon Lime for Christmas! Beautiful card, Andrea. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete