Friday, June 23, 2017

TGIF Challenge 113 Bokeh Technique

TGIF!!!!!!! I am so glad today is Friday! It has been a blur of a week! Even when I have tried to clear my schedule for a day of nothing, it still turned into a day where I was chasing my own tail! I am so glad that summer school is over and done with for now!! Maybe, I can reestablish my mornings of creativity and coffee!

This week TGIF Challenges we have a fab little technique challenge for you all to play along with! Bokeh Technique is something I have always turned my nose up at... but challenge accepted! 




This fun card came together using this months My Paper Pumpkin Kit! The card has a nice summer like base of Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist card stock. I used Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay with the Craft White ink to create my Bokeh background! After cutting about a 2 inch strip from the card base of the kit I used the Triple Banner Punch to create the banner ends. I wrapped the Melon Mambo Bakers Twine with a cute little bow and attached it using Stampin' Dimensionals. My cute little Watermelon was first stamped with Lemon Lime Twist and I ended up cutting the circle tag from kit in half and then fussy cutting my Melon Mambo sentiment and popping it up with some Dimensionals as well. I added a few green Glitter Enamel Dots just to add some bling.





1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you chose for today's technique! Your card turned out fabulous! 💖

    ReplyDelete