Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 100 Card Makers Choice

Happy Tuesday! Today is Stamp Ink Paper's 100th Challenge!! Kids just got on the bus for their last FULL day of school. Where does the time go? There are times where I really wish I could just press pause and enjoy them being young/little. I will have a 6th grader which earns me at least 20 new gray hairs and to think that Joshua will be in his LAST year of elementary school is mind boggling! Where does the time go? I kind of want to cry...



For our 100th challenge we have no rules!! It is truly a love hate relationship when we have these challenges... I chose to use one of the new hostess sets available June 1st!



Now... If you know me, you would say "Oh!! There is the Andrea I remember!!!". This style of card is something I would always fall back on although it seems like lately that I have gone completely rouge and not honored the Shabby Chic style that got me into my love of card making.

My card started with a base of the new in color Powder Pink with a rich matte of Soft Suede card stock. My Very Vanilla stamped layer is stamped using the new hostess set "Background Bits" which will be available on June 1st. There some soft script in Powder Pink, a nice rich border of Soft Suede and some fun Pear Pizzazz bursts all from that set. My Powder Pink stamped butterfly is from the returning Butterfly Basics set and was so lovely to use with this great hostess set.

Thank You so much for stopping in! I can't wait to see what you come up with... The possibilities are endless!


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors, and the butterfly is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and gold is one of my favorite combinations, and I love the lacy print of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and so well thought out! Great card!

    ReplyDelete