Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 91 It's My Birthday Challenge

Well, today is the day! My birthday! To be honest turning 38 wasn't any big deal. I cried when I turned 25 because I was half way to 50, so today should be a piece of cake!

So in honor of my birthday Stamp Ink Paper has a fun challenge for you! Make me (okay it doesn't have to be for me) a birthday card!
 http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-EI


I know that a lot of you are going to look at this and say "Where did she get that DSP" well, some times we have to be resourceful and creative! This is actually a Project Life card from Hello Lovely kit in the Annual Catalog! I matted onto some Pear Pizzazz card stock with a Sahara Sand Base. My cute little "Tag" was made using the Lots of Labels Framelits. I simply cut the bottom off and rounded my corners. My gold sequins are from stash I have created out of the many embellishment kits of the past! A nice Very Vanilla Doily, Metallic Gold Thread and a little bit of Lace to finish this lovely card off!

Thank you so much for stopping in! I can't wait to see ALL the birthday cards you all come up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment